At Sedgefield we aim for the highest standards for all students. We want all our students to attend in full college uniform in order that they can be recognised as belonging to Sedgefield and so take pride in their appearance and in their college.
- Green blazer with logo
- Grey knitted v-neck jumper with logo or grey knitted v-neck tank top with logo
- White shirt or white blouse – long or short sleeved
- School Tie
- Traditional black school trousers; traditional school uniform fabric, not denim, denim-look or canvas; conventional school uniform style, not fashion trousers. e.g. combat, flared, skinny or trousers with studs on or black pleated skirt with logo worn with black opaque tights (skirt of an acceptable length, just above the knee.)
- Plain black traditional leather school shoes with no visible markings or brandings. No other form of footwear is acceptable
- Plain black socks, worn to fully cover the ankle
- Black t-shirt with logo
- Black shorts with logo
- If outerwear is worn it must be a school training top with logo
- Black football socks
How to order:
School Uniform is available from Rawcliffe’s, 36 Prince Regent Street, Stockton, TS18 1DF
Tel: 01642 636650 or online – Rawcliffes.
PE Uniform is available from Total Sport, 36 Silksworth Row,
Sunderland, SR1 3QJ Tel: 0191 5679043 or online – Total Sport.
The governors commit to ensuring that uniform suppliers are easily accessible to parents, provide a high quality service and product.